Come and join us June 19th for our mexican inspired sundowner event. Gate opens at 3.30, event from 4-7pm.
- Live acoustic music on the night.
Our community inspired evening events encourage us all to meet new people! We have multiple long share tables with floor seating. Meet and greet over a mojito!
Tables will be filled with chips, dips with colourful salsas to add to your meal.
- Main meal of fable pulled Mexican shitake mushroom, spiced charred corn and black bean. Served on housemade corn tacos, pickled cabbage and cucumber.
Trio of desserts --
- Chilli chocolate lava brownie
- Pineapple lime and coconut raw dessert
- Cinnamon spiced churro with salted caramel sauce
Everything is vegan, gluten free, meals do contain nuts.
Bring your smiles and beverages... Hey and a sombereo if you want!
This is a BYO drinks event.1 x mexican inspired mocktail is provided with ticket price. Water and non alcoholic drinks available for purchase on site.
Due to space our evening events are not suitable for children.